27.10.14

Autumn print tidy-up...


I had got a plan to do a whole lot of printing this week (that may be a never-ending plan now I think about it!) but then I opened up the drawers where I store my prints and suddenly I have a new plan...

Over the last few weeks/months of rummaging, storing, finding they have somehow dis-organised themselves into complete randomness.

I need to think of a good way to organise them all though - should I store them by animal type? (cats, then dogs, or do armadillos come first - and what do I do with multiple animal crowds? Sort by the biggest in size or the top predator?).  Alphabetically, size order, oldest to newest.... I think this is going to stretch over more than a day...

It is a never ending thing, this sorting as my prints insist on coming out in different sizes and shapes and so cannot be just a stack.  And there are quite a few of them sitting here waiting for new homes or a trip to the framers!

No comments: