9.2.13

marmalade



I really love extra super chunky marmalade and would put whole candied oranges on my toast in the morning if it didn't set a bad example to those around me...

Every year I make some marmalade in order to ensure my annual fix of super chunks - why does shredless exist?????

This year an ingenious super cook friend pointed out that you can cut the peel with a tiny biscuit cutter and have SHAPED ORANGE PEEL floating around in your jam pan.  It really works.  I am so happy.
It's unlikely that anything else as good as this will happen all month...


If you really love a marmalade lover you could use a heart shaped cutter - imagine their joy on 14th Feb - and imagine how it would look in a tiny little jam jar with a swish of edible glitter mixed in...

I can hardly believe it.

You've probably got a page of Pins showing this already, but it's news to me!

4 comments:

trish said...

Haha... what a great idea!

makey vicky said...

What a great idea! I made so much marmalade last year we still have enough to last until next spring!

Karen said...

THAT is very funny :))

Lori said...

You are a funny lady!