25.1.13

new cushion for the 'Chair of Luxury'


Does every house have a single sitting place that is the best?  Usually only big enough for one member of the household to use at a time, while the rest of us perch on hard wooden benches??  In our house the 'best' chair has recently been named 'The Chair of Luxury' and is a fiercely guarded prize if you are lucky enough to get it.  I think it's mine, but possession wins...

Today a new cushion arrived from this amazing lady and now the Chair of Luxury is glowing.  I love the cushion, it's adding extra zing, what a prize - and I really enjoy reading about life in the Arctic, because I cannot imagine all that dark and it really does stop me moaning about a slightly gloomy day, because at least I have daylight!


If you haven't had a look at Arctic Mom's blog you should, because the sun is back!

3 comments:

Tracey said...

My cushion arrived today too and it is equally as sunny, just about to pop it on my blog....lucky us!
I need to get an inside for mine still. x

FLOOR NUMBER FOUR said...

Congratulations on your new pillow Melanie! And also I would like to pass on the Liebster award to you, so if you would like to join in please check it out on my blog! /maria x

Anonymous said...

Hello, I was out on a trip around Blogland and just found your brilliant blog - I laughed when I read this post - so true, but it reminded me of the Monty Python 'comfy chair' scene - the one in 'No one expects the Spanish Inquisition' Anyway, enough rambling - very pleased to meet you.