15.4.12

ten days off!


I've just taken ten days off.  What a great idea, I must remember to do it again.  No computer.

Instead I have done a lot of reading, sorting, digging, sowing, pottering, drawing, lamb cuddling, eating, painting (houses not great art...), visiting, looking, walking and sitting.   Aaaaaah.

Now I feel really refreshed and I have got more ideas for lino prints than I can fit in and I'm not going to write them all down as the best and biggest ones will surely rise to the top!

4 comments:

Rainbow Vintage Home said...

Sounds lovely, well done! Great photo. x

Unknown said...

OOOO plates! Very nice indeed! x

Unknown said...

nice plat selection, glad you had an inspiring break.

Melanie Wickham said...

They are nice plates aren't they. Washing up is such a joy in our house...although these particular plates are in my V&A in London town, we just love doing the washing up.