26.6.11

things for folksy, but...



I've got a big pile of prints which I'm going to list on Folksy (let's be realistic and say 'in the next two weeks') but there is just one thing stopping me - the ironing.  I know I can crop the pictures, but if I just did some ironing (ever) then the photos would be a whole lot better, especially when it comes to tea towels and canvas bags.  Maybe this post will encourage a friend or relative to rush round, exasperated at the feebleness of a non-ironer, in-order to sort out the sorry state of my tablecloths, tea towels and bags.  I don't iron anything, ever - just imagine how scruffy my family are...

My excuses this week include chicks, quails, shallots needed harvesting, glorious sunshine and really glorious sunshine...

5 comments:

The Pea Pod said...

I'm with you I don't iron either. Life's too short, and you'll never get those hours back!

Your prints are looking good, love the birds. x

Caroline Lovis (Redneedle) said...

Those prints are lovely so detailed. If it looks ok after a shake it doesn't need an iron

Mangle Prints said...

Who needs ironing? I never iron if i can help it and we too are the crumpled family, and life is definitely too short!

i love these prints Melanie, really beautiful : )

Bristol Parenting Cafe said...

Hey, you've got together the non-ironing posse - me neither. I've actually been to weddings with J where only the front bit of his shirt is ironed - that's how much of a non-ironer I am! You could put the tea towels folded under your mattress for the night. It does the same job (and you get to sleep - yay!). Loving your linos at the mo, lovely.

Melanie Wickham said...

I love the fact that no one has left a comment to admit to ironing!!