18.5.11

a world of contrasts

I love the contrasts that life gives us...

Last weekend was the Affordable Art Fair in Bristol and I was lucky enough to have my work there with Grant Bradley Gallery...



Here's a photo from the private view, wine flowing, crowds wandering and lots of arty chat...what a lovely way to spend an evening....


...and a rare non-inkstained photo of the artist, taken by Lou my partner in crime for an evening of window shopping for the best and worst that we could find - I never managed to get the best down to even a short list, thank goodness for invisible money..


...and then home for a week of poorly, spotty children and printing and packaging ready for the Southbank Arts Trail - will the glamour never end?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

mmm amazing as usual! I keep promising myself that I will buy some of your work soon. My eldest is doing a BA in illustration and I have a plan to have some nice black and white prints in my hall when its finally done! I hope you have some success at the exhibition.