30.5.11

we went to the zoo...


we went to the zoo today, which is quite a regular trip, especially on wet weekends...

today we saw some extra exciting things that we had never seen before...

huge snakes squeezing white rats (and then eating them)...'uuuurgh' said the watching crowd...

lion cubs chewing something with a lot of ribs...

but best of all - monkeys pooing on an armadillo.  Yep, monkeys pooing on an armadillo and no camera on hand to record the happy event.  Mr Armadillo seemed completely unconcerned!

4 comments:

June said...

Hmmm... I'm kind of glad I didn't visit the zoo today after reading this!

greenthumb said...

I never thought of going to the zoo in the rain, glad you had fun.

Keith said...

I want to see that on a tea towel !

Melanie Wickham said...

I think you are right Keith it lends itself perfectly - but would people really want to dry their dishes on it????