11.4.11

lots of projects

We've all been busy with lots of projects recently - all really important and being taken very seriously by the participants!!  Have you seen the Little Drifters Project  from last year?  A day in the woods last weekend resulted in our creation, made entirely of things that were found...


and best of all it floated really well!  HOORAY

then a few minor adjustments were made and it started taking on water, so only a picture from the dry dock where it now is for repairs...


and I'm now speed lino cutting in order to get the huge list of new images I've written for myself ready for the beginning of May - luckily it's the Easter holidays so I'm getting plenty of quiet time each day to keep on track, aaaargh...

1 comment:

Bristol Parenting Cafe said...

I love this sketch of Bristol. Jamie wants to make little fried quail eggs!